CRUISE with the finest selection of world class Blues and Roots Music. Relax and unwind while grooving to incredible LIVE blues music on the upper deck and taking in the amazing city views!
This leisurely 3.5 hour cruise will take you from the Docklands to Williamstown, Port Melbourne and St. Kilda, taking in the stunning cosmopolitan skylines of Melbourne! The upper level stage will feature a handpicked program of Blues artists with plenty of indoor/outdoor seating to enjoy the scrumptious food & drink menu!
Your Blues Cruise Ticket Includes:
• 4 hour cruise through Melbourne's iconic waterways (includes boarding/disembarking)
• A handpicked selection of Melbourne's incredible live Blues artists
• A variety of food and drink is available to purchase on board from our fully stocked BAR with special discounts if you pre-purchase your meal!
• Captain's VIP Lounge Package is available for a group of 50+ people
Geoff Acheson & Band
Geoff began his professional music career at the age of 13, spurning a very successful career in the Blues scene. Geoff has won multiple awards, including the 'Albert King Award' in Memphis which led to a relationship with Gibson Acoustic Guitars, introducing him to Jorma Kaukonen's Fur Peace Ranch in Ohio where he has taught and performed over many years. He has toured the USA, UK & Europe many times releasing over a dozen albums. In 2008, Geoff made Guitar Player Magazines 'Top Ten Hottest New Guitarists' list.
Award winning emerging Blues artist, Allister Turrill blends a true form of blues with complex song writing seldom seen. He's shared the stage with Jeff Lang, Geoff Achison and Lloyd Spiegel on several occasions and has supported the likes of Charlie Parr (US), Tim Rogers, Ash Grunwald, Kim Churchill, Steve Smyth, Tim Freedman and Shane Howard.
"Alister is a songwriter of the highest order and a sign that the future of Australian blues is in good hands." - Lloyd Spiegel, Premier Endorsee Cole Clark Guitars.
General Admission : $45 per person
GROUPS of 10+ : $40 per person
GROUPS of 30+ : $35 per person
Captain's VIP Lounge (Groups of 50+): $49 per person including:
* Blues Cruise Entry for all of your Guests *
* Skip the cue with an early access to the venue *
* Food platters served throughout the evening *
* Private sectioned off area downstairs *
Thank-you for the free ticket!
It was a lovely cruise and the food was very good. The crew were very professional, and the weather was a nice and sunny making it a spectacular cruising day. Thank-you all for making it a most enjoyable afternoon.