CRUISE with the finest selection of world class Blues and Roots Music. Relax and unwind while grooving to incredible LIVE blues music on the upper deck and taking in the amazing city views!
This leisurely 3.5 hour cruise will take you from the Docklands to Williamstown, Port Melbourne and St. Kilda, taking in the stunning cosmopolitan skylines of Melbourne! The upper level stage will feature a handpicked program of Blues artists with plenty of indoor/outdoor seating to enjoy the scrumptious food & drink menu!
Your Blues Cruise Ticket Includes:
• 4 hour cruise through Melbourne's iconic waterways (includes boarding/disembarking)
• A handpicked selection of Melbourne's incredible live Blues artists
• A variety of food and drink is available to purchase on board from our fully stocked BAR with special discounts if you pre-purchase your meal!
• Captain's VIP Lounge Package is available for a group of 50+ people
* FEATURED ARTIST - 'Andrea Marr' *
No stranger to Melbourne's rich, roots music community, in 2005 and 2012 Andrea took out the MBAS Blues Performer of the Year Award, representing Australia at the IBC in Memphis, Tennessee twice and reaching the semi-finals in 2013. Andrea has won many other awards and been a featured act at some of Australia's biggest blues and jazz festivals.
* FEATURED ARTIST - 'John McNamara' *
John has worked as a Guitarist for local and international acts and appeared on programs such as Chanel 10's 'The Morning Show' , Rage & MTV. Opening for acts such as Joanne Shaw Taylor, Jon Stevens, Rick Price, Diesel, Shannon Knoll, Russell Morris aswell as touring with Mr. Big Vocalist Eric Martin.
John Won the MBAS Blues Challenge Solo/Duo Category in July 2014 and an Australian Blues Music Award (Chain Award) For "Song Of The Year" for his acapella tune "Burn, Burn, Burn" -Feb 2015.
* FEATURED ARTIST - 'Jesse Valach' *
Jesse Valach and Blues Mountain have produced a tight riveting live show with their self-titled debut album, and newly released 'Separation Street', both coming in at #2 and #3 respectively on the Australian Blues and Roots. 'Separation Street' also received a nomination for Best Blues/Roots Album at The Age Victorian Music Awards 2015. Mr Valach also carries the honour of being 'Melbourne Blues Performer of the Year' (2017) representing the Melbourne Blues Appreciation Society at the International Blues Challenge in Memphis, Tennessee in January 2017.
General Admission : $45 per person
GROUPS of 10+ : $40 per person
GROUPS of 30+ : $35 per person
Captain's VIP Lounge (Groups of 50+): $49 per person including:
* Blues Cruise Entry for all of your Guests *
* Skip the cue with an early access to the venue *
* Food platters served throughout the evening *
* Private sectioned off area downstairs
We were very impressed from the time that we stepped on board; from the efficiency, the manner in which we were greeted, handed a glass of champagne and taken to our table; until we stepped ashore at the end of the cruise.
Well done to you all and we will certainly return for another cruise.